Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Cross Country Plans
Randy and I have reason to believe that our cross-country journey will begin Friday. The phrase "reason to believe" is purposefully used instead of "plan" because the Air Force is quite hard to plan around. That being said, potentially we will leave Surprise, AZ on Friday and make our way down to Florida to visit some family. We'll probably make a stop in Tallahassee (maybe Sunday or Monday), next we'll go to Orlando for a day. After that we'll head up to Jacksonville and make a stop (Tuesdayish). We'll then head through Louisville and Dayton and finally end up in Baltimore by January 30. I'll try to keep everyone updated because we would love for those who can swing it, to come see us at one of these stops.
Labels:
Travel Plans
Location:
Surprise, AZ, USA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! Your first post!
ReplyDeleteyay! a blog! i'm following you!
ReplyDeleteYay..third post! Lol So, probably will see u in o-town or j-ville! Have fun!!
ReplyDeletejamie--it's jess...im helpin' my mom figure this stuff out. :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear all about your travels!! I am looking forward to it!!
ReplyDelete